XI. PROTEST PROCEDURES
A.) General Policies
- Only a registered car owner or driver in competition may file a protest.
- All protests must be made in writing and must specifically identify the nature of the protest. Protest forms will be available in the series trailer at any time.
- The protest (written, signed and accompanied by the appropriate fee in cash) must be presented to the Series official at the time of the protest. All protest must be filled prior to the start of the A-Main. NO buddy protest will be accepted.
- Refusal to allow inspection under any protest will be considered as car being illegal and said car will be disqualified.
- A $250.00 fee for each item protested must be given to the series official in charge, with all necessary paperwork, membership information and appropriate fee’s) for each specific item. If a car is legal, protested car receives $200.00 and the club receives $50.00. If car is illegal, $250.00 fee will be returned to the protesting car/driver and the car owner of the illegal car pays the series $50.00 plus a fine and penalty or both.
B.) P&G TEST
- A $250.00 fee for each P&G protested must be given to the race director at the time of the protest. If a car is legal, protested car receives $200.00. If car is illegal, protester will receive $200.00. In either case $50.00 goes to the series
- In the event the block should fail P&G, the car owner or driver, at their option, may request a bore and stroke measurement for verification of legality Bore and stroke measurement may not be used as a form of protest by a competitor.
- Fuel may be protested for a fee of $50.00 plus the cost of any lab test fees.
- $200.00 deposit is required toward lab fees, the balance will be refunded after all lab fees are paid.